Sunday 24 June 2007

Beautiful baby boys

Hey all,
Hope you all had an awesome weekend and are ready for the week ahead!!
One more week of school here and my guys have two weeks holidays which I'm really looking forward to. Apart from the 'day outings' we do, it's a chance for me to get some photo opportunities in which, of course, means more scrapping for me!!

Speaking of which, for all you busy girls out there that don't have time to go scrap shopping as often as you'd like...I have some great news for you!!
Fireside Crafts is a fabulous, relatively new scrapbooking site based on kit format sales, that will save you heaps of time in shopping and, even better than that...MONEY!!
Their 'Kit of the Month' at the moment is called 'Twice Burnt' and let me tell you girls...it is AWESOME!!



This entire kit is selling for $59-95 which is fantastic value!! There is also an accessories kit which co-ordinates perfectly with the Twice Burnt kit priced at $35-.
Great value..a whole kit of stylishly new product that will keep everyone scrapping for a whole month until the next kit is released!!

Today I ran into an old friend with a brand new baby!
Of course, I had a nurse of this teeny, tiny bundle of joy and it brought back so many memories of when my children were all so small and new.
No..I'm happy to say...it didn't make me clucky..LOL...but it's certainly inspired me enough to share with you some gorgeous, teeny tiny baby layouts!!

Starting with this aptly named, stunning layout of this teeny tiny baby, sent in by Natalie Hearn:



Natalie has kindly submitted this sweet layout also:



Donna Coddington sent in this fabulous layout of her newborn:



This next layout was submitted by Naomi Elswyk of her brand new nephew:



Johanna Brain shares this lovely layout with us:



This next gorgeous layout was submitted by Claire Daly:



Kerrie Lloyd shares this sweet layout:



Kathie Link's little guy also enjoys a baby bath in this gorgeous layout:



Aren't they just the sweetest baby boy layouts?

Please keep submitting your gorgeous layouts in girls to share and inspire others.
Submit Your Pages

My 'JUST BECAUSE'...LO today was sent in by Nicole Pomeroy of her gorgeous, sweet, smiling baby boy. Love this layout Nicole!! Thanks for sharing!

No comments: