Saturday 27 December 2008

Introducing Kerryn Fry

Hi there! My name is Kerryn, I live in Adelaide with my partner and best friend, Shane and our super handsome four year old son, Harrison. I have to work part time, (against my will) in administration to fund my serious addiction to this amazing craft. My Mother is partly to blame for this problem, unfortunately we are as bad as each other. The first few years were spent doing memory albums for our little angel in heaven, a very important part of my scrapping evolution.
I joined my first forum in 2007 and began scrapping pages for Harrison and myself, I haven't looked back since. The motto I scrap by ‘think outside the square’, it is both challenging and rewarding each and every time. My work has blossomed over the past 12 months and I look forward to seeing it continue. I am so excited to join the team here at Scrap the Boys and look forward to this new beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kerryn!