Thursday 1 January 2009

A bit about me too

Hi I am Susan Longman...I am a stay at home mum of 2... Ashton is my boy is 4 1/2 and Eve is my little girl is almost 3. I love scrapbooking I have been doing it for 4 years now and have fallen in love with the online world of challenges and challenge blogs. I am on the team at Creative Scrappers, Scrap the Girls, White with 1 (my other challenge blog) and now here. I am really excited about this new venture and hope that the work and challenges that are posted here inspire you all to get those boy pages done with a little variation to your normal style. I would also like to thank all the sponsors who have jumped on board and donated prizes as it is fabulous to have there support and be able to offer you all an additional incentive to get those boy photos out.

No comments: