Tuesday 6 January 2009

January Swap - STARS

Sorry this is a little later that I hope to get the swaps up by but I have been away from computer access...well now I have made my excuses here is the information...

What do you need to do to take part?
Sign up in the comment section of this post, then email me for confirmation of your spot in the swap and my postal address.

How long until sign up closes?
Sign up will be open until the 13th of this month...(this will be a fairly quick turn around swap) and then I will email everyone who is interested with the number of items you will be required to produce.

How long until the items need mailing?
You will need to have your STAR Embellishments made and in the post to me by the 20th January ...I will then return post them on the 27th ...so you should receive them by the end of the month.

Fairly simple really...there are a couple of specifications so I will list those here:

Please ensure the following:
1. you keep to the time frames specified
2. your swaps are not too large no bigger than 2.5" x 2.5"(for postage reasons)
3. you include a stamped self address envelope with your swaps
4. you have fun and be creative

...Swap are so much fun and very addictive so why not join in. I will be posting a sneaks of what you can expect in your envelope at the end of the month.

7 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

I'm In....hope to see more people tkae up the star swap offer...LOL

Susan Longman said...

I am in this one too..I love stars they are the boy staple

Susan Longman said...

I am in this one too..I love stars they are the boy staple

Alyssa said...

Count me in please :)

Anne P said...

I've never done one of these before, but I will give it a go and sorry I hope I don't disappoint people with what I come up with.

Taryn said...

You are not alone, Anne. My first time too. Count me in.
Taryn

Rhonda said...

First time posting here. Have done swaps in the past elsewhere and would love to join this one.