Tuesday 6 January 2009

Scrapping her Boys!!!

This month "scrapping her boys" featured scrapbooker is Lisa Balm....
Hey there all :) I’m Lisa and married with 3 boys, two of which are teenagers. We have lived in Brisbane for 8 years after moving from Tassie in 2000. I have been scrapping for about 6 years and as you could guess my boys are my major source of inspiration. They are very active and sporty and don’t mind having their photos taken so I am never short of photos to scrap. I have a varied style but tend to be more freestyle than anything else. I scrap 8.5x11 and love to do mini albums. I am on the design team for Buzz and Bloom for 2009 and loving it. I love scrapbooking, the creative outlet that it gives me as well as the social side of meeting some wonderful people.

No comments: