Tuesday 7 April 2009

Scrapping her Boys

This months featured scrapper is Anthea Peterson ...our scrap the boys winner from Februarys challenge...
Hi... Im Anthea and I am a SAHM to my 3 boys. I started Scrapbooking 5 years ago now and everyday my love for this hobby is growing.

We are a Defence Force family and have moved a handful of times, this time round though I was lucky enough to score my own Scrapbooking room and this makes Scrapping much easier, with 2 boys at home during the day still it means that I can create when I want, but leave the room and close the door (and mess) behind me LOL.

I have been fortunate enough to have been on a Design Team for an online store for the past 2 years and most receintly joined 2 Manufacturers teams. This year is set to be a busy one, but I like to keep busy too.

I love to browse through blogs and online galleries, I also buy a couple of Scrapbooking Magazines each month to help get the creative juices flowing.

Feburary was the first month I entered Scrap the Boys and I am a very humble winner, I look forward to completing more Scrap the Boys challenges in the future.

No comments: