Wednesday 23 June 2010

look who else we have…

Ebony4x6 Hi my name is Ebony van der Starre and I live in Warrnambool Victoria. i am married to a very understanding man, Steve and we have two gorgeous kids Will who is 6 and Maya who is 3 (going on 16!).

I have been scrapping now for about 8 years and love everything about it!!! I am so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends through this craft and have been given so many wonderful opportunities. I don't really know how to describe my style except that I love to layer incorporating different textures and I love using bright and funky colours usually. My children are more often than not my subjects and inspiration!

I am lucky to be involved with various design teams including Bella Blvd, Storyboard kits, Scrapability sketches, Scrapapple, Paula's scrapbooking Place and The Imagination Factory in Ballarat. I am also a 2009 Scrapbooking Memories Master. I am thrilled to be apart of this team as well! My blog is www.welcometoebsspace.blogspot.com

I am so happy Ebony agreed to be part of our team her boy layouts are slightly grungy and bright and her contribution to the blog will be very inspiring…if you would like see what sort of layouts you have to look forward to pop over to her  BLOG

6 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

ooohhhh Eb, you are sneaky. Congrats to you too!!!!!

Lisa Marsh said...

Well there ya go..... You are totally ace! A big congrats from me :)

Lisa Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Woo Hoo WTG Ebony :)Im so chuffed to be creating alongside you :)

Mel said...

So love your gorgeous work, and so glad this wonderful site is back, looking forward to being inspired by your layouts. Melxx

Nicole said...

gonna be AWESOME working alongside you to chicky

xx