Sunday 27 June 2010

she is back to inspire us…

kerryn Hi everyone, welcome back to Scrap the Boys!!

My name is Kerryn Fry and I live in Adelaide with my 2 beautiful boys, my partner of 15 years Shane and my gorgeous 6 year old son, Harrison. I started scrapping nearly 6 years ago and really couldn't imagine my life without it.

I originally started scrapping a memory album for my princess Bethany who was born still in 2001. A tough journey for me but very therapeutic. In 2007 I joined my first forum and first contest, the rest is history.

I love using techniques when I scrap, my pages are usually full and will generally have some dimension to them.

I am a self-confessed chipboard junkie, but a girl can NEVER have enough can they? and I love to ink.

Basically I just love to get messy!

It is awesome to see this fabulous challenge site up and going again and I am thrilled to be a part of the Scrap the Boys team.

I am really looking forward to tackling the challenges and can't wait to see everyone's work.

I am over the moon that Kerryn has agreed to come back to the Scrap the Boys team. Kerryn has been on the team since I took it over and continually brings inspiring layouts to the challenges. Her style is unmistakable and you are going to love her interpretation of the challenges we have for you over the coming months…if you are wanting a preview of the kind of work Kerryn does check out her BLOG here

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I LOVE your stuff as you know Kerryn and can't wait to see more here!