Thursday 5 July 2012

STB JULY CHALLENGE

So sorry for the delay in posting this challenge, winners will be announced by the end of the weekend...
So sad to see only 13 entries for last month, I am going to hold off on the CT Call and see if things pick up a bit..

I am interested to find out what you want to see on this blog, what do you expect the challenges to be like, are two sponsors adequate, I would love to hear your thoughts on where STB should go in the future, if of course there is still interest in it, if not I may have to shut it down, there is a lot of behind the scenes work and if no one is interested in playing along any more it doesnt seem fair to myself or the sponsors involved each month...
Please email your thoughts to: scraptheboys@hotmail.com

Our wonderful sponsors this month are...

SCRAP THERAPY...

Scrap Therapy are offering a 25.00 voucher...


SCRAPBOOK DIVAS...
Scrapbook Divas are offering a $20.00 voucher...


THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS...

SCHOOL PHOTOS

This month is school photo time at our school so what your challenge is this month is to create a layout featuring your child(rens) school photo, if your child isnt at school but playgroup, early learning or creche try and get/use a photo of them there....

*You have until 11.59pm July 31st to link your layout to this post, please when entering your details in the link tool, add your counrty after your name, for example: Melissa Heather AUS


HERE ARE THE CREATIVE TEAMS GORGEOUS EXAMPLES OF THIS CHALLENGE...

AGA....

KATHLEEN...
KAREN...
BEK...
KERRYN...
RENEE...
LINDY...
TARRAH...


11 comments:

Paula said...

I love STB & would be very sorry to see it go...the challenges are brilliant! Sadly my issue has been time, or lack of it...hehe I'm still working on last mths ;)
Hopefully it's just a 'bump' in the road for STB & it continues stronger than ever!

Erin said...

I love playing along with STB! I too would be very sad if it were to go. I only have 1 boy and he's 14 months old, so sometimes I don't have the picture subjects to play along like this month for example. I'll continue to support this great challenge sight and hope we can keep it going!

Dale Tiernan said...

I love STB too. I have two boys. They're 12 and 15 and I also don't always have photos to do the challenge each month. I am a bit of a prolific scrapper and am fairly up to date. I always look to see if I can do it though and certainly will do it this month.

Karen said...

I Love STB, and most times I do get the challenges done, I will have to get a couple of friends involved that haven't befor due to having no blog, but they do have facebook. If each of us can get one more person to have a go at the challenge the numbers are sure to increase. Especially with great challenge month of school photos I know that I have never scrap the actual professional pic from school so here to a start on those.
Keep up the great work and I will be sure to put through any challenge ideas that I can come up with this weekend xx

Fiona said...

Hope you stay, I think this months challenge is probably one most people will have photos for, I found last months I had nothing suitable. This one I am definitely doing.

Susan said...

I completed a LO for STB but didn't think it good enough to enter; with four sons and four grnadsons so far I have plenty of subject matter but time is also an issue. Keep up the great work STB and I will try to put one up this month. Kind regards

Sandra said...

OOps! I just noticed that I didn't include my country.
6. Sandra Scott (Australia), so sorry for the slip up.

Meredith said...

I just found STB a couple of months ago and love it!! I have 2 little boys and thinking of ideas and embellishments to use, can sometimes be hard for me. I love the challenges, and they make me think outside of what I would normally do. I hope it stays around for a very long time.

Sarah said...

Please don't close your blog I only recently discovered it and I love it too!!!
Just an idea, but maybe you could change the rules so that people can enter other challenges with their STBs LO. I know that if I am short on time (and who isn't?) I do the challenges that I can combine first so that I can post my page on several challenge sites :)

Sherry said...

I tried to leave a link... but not sure i it worked.. I have a layout of my Son's Grad 2010. If the Link finally shows up I hope you can tell that the inside blue is his acutal grad cap and tassel with the school year metal tag. I sure hope this work. I need help with male layouts I'm so happy to have found this blog!!

Just in case the link didn't work.. this is a direct link to his layout

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab53/aCanadiancandy/KylesGrad.jpg

I'll have to stop by in the morning to see if the link showed up. I forgot to say I'm from CANADA
Sherry P

Vanessa said...

I've loved looking at Scrap the Boys for ages but haven't participated before now. I hope to use the challenges to get more done in the future. So thanks everyone for showing your stuff, you're all a great inspiration!