Wednesday 6 November 2013

WINNERS from October Challenge

Thank you to everyone who entered last month…40 entries is amazing!

Our International Winner who are offered a GUEST CREATIVE TEAM spot for January are:

Laetitia67 (France)

Michelle Looi (Singapore)

***Please email me about your Guest position***

And our Australia Prize Winners are:

Design Team Choice: Crece T

Scrap Friends
Scrap Friends $25.00 Voucher

 

 

 

My Choice: Belinda Boyce

NJOYFULL CRAFTS

Njoyfull Crafts $20.00 Voucher

 

 

RANDOM DRAW: Margaret Walz

header Orginal
Mystical Scrapbooks $15.00 Voucher

 

***Can ALLWINNERS please email me, so I can pass on your details to our sponsors!***

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations to the winners, fabulous layouts ladies.

Laetitia67 said...

OMG!!! I'm sooooooooo Happy :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Michelle Looi said...

OMG! I'm honored! Woohoo! Thanks so much! And so much oozing goodies from other scrappers too!